Latest Jobs at Networking Clout
Are you looking to kick-start your digital marketing career? Join Networking Clout here in sunny(?) Brighton!
About The Job
Our new Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting the business’ marketing team with the day-to-day client management across a number of platforms and channels including LinkedIn and Twitter.
The Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Assistant:
- Help plan and execute the social marketing campaigns for our individual clients
- Produce regular reports which identify key trends and business development opportunities
- Support local marketing initiatives
- Ensure the marketing budget is adhered to as well as identifying any risks that occur in the marketing function
Digital Marketing Assistant – The Perfect Candidate:
- Educated to degree level in either marketing or similar subject
- At least one years’ experience within a similar marketing role
- Highly competent with excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other marketing analysis platforms
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of reporting on key trends and opportunities
- Adaptable to new online marketing tools including WordPress, Google Adwords and Google Optimise
- Willing to learn and develop their skillset!
Are you ready to take the plunge and apply for this fantastic new job role? Apply online today!
Interested in this role?
3 Reasons to follow-us on YouTube
1. Getting personal branding right isn’t always easy, that’s why we’ve put together a YouTube channel to regularly post quick and easy-to-follow video tips on how to organically grow social influence.
2. We often run promotions exclusively for our followers, don’t miss out!
3. Hear more from our social media guest speakers, experts and friends. All advice is impartial and there to help you.
CLICK THE LINK TO VISIT OUR CHANNEL >>